PROJECT COORDINATOR INTERN
Be Ambitious. Be Creative. Be Rewarded.
Welcome to a different kind of company! CE Strategies is a Northwestern Ontario-based consulting company that since 2010 has been working primarily with First Nation communities, municipalities, and not-for-profit organizations. We deliver to our clients the tools and resources to help them make informed decisions. We are committed to redefining how traditional consulting practices have been delivered by providing outstanding, unique, and innovative services to our clients.
CE Strategies is looking for a driven self-starter who is searching for an exciting opportunity to grow with our company. Join us, unleash your potential, and be proud of what you do.
Serious ambition required. Bring your passion and get ready for an exciting opportunity. Here are the details:
- Assist with project development and management
- Build and maintain customer relationships, perform administrative tasks, and assist with service development
- Devise creative and effective procedures and systems to enhance efficiency for the company as a whole
- Work closely with clients and funders to ensure that the scope, direction, and budget of each project are met
- You will be given a wide variety of tasks that will keep you on your toes and maximize your abilities
- Assist with client meetings and presentations
- The unique opportunity to travel throughout beautiful Northwestern Ontario, developing and maintaining meaningful and rewarding relationships with our clients
- While this is your “role” you won’t be boxed in and will have the opportunities to carve out a niche where you can play an important part in the company’s success
So, what does it take to succeed in this role? We’re looking for an ambitious individual who can combine self-motivation with well-developed time management skills. You will also require the following:
- Strong work ethic, initiative, problem-solving, and attention to detail is vital
- Must have excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Key personal management skills: Accountability, stress tolerance, adaptability, and creativity
- An accredited post-secondary education degree or diploma, preferably in Business Administration, Office Management, or equivalent within the last 3 years
- Must not have been previously employed full-time in a related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Some travel will be required so you will need a valid driver's license and proof of insurance
If this seems like it would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter that includes the subject line titled: “CES Application: (your full name)" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Okay. You’ve got all the attributes to make you a star. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Serious growth potential within our company
- Fast-paced, enjoyable, and fun work environment
This is more than your average entry-level role. You can set the bar for your own success and explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
September 30, 2019
Yes Travel Required
1 Position(s) Remaining
Thunder Bay, ON
WE EVEN DO BENEFITS DIFFERENTLY
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. You will find peace of mind with our comprehensive health benefits package.
IT'S ALL ABOUT DEVELOPMENT
We’ve ditched old school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training and development for better career skills.
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.