[ Project Coordinator ]
[ Business Planning Intern ]
Be Ambitious. Be Creative. Be Rewarded.
Welcome to a different kind of company! Since 2010 we have partnered with First Nation and Métis communities, along with their supporting organizations, to provide essential tools and services that promote informed decision-making. We are committed to redefining how traditional consulting practices have been delivered by providing outstanding, unique, and innovative services to our clients.
We are looking for a driven self-starter who is searching for an exciting, long-term opportunity to grow with our company. Join us, unleash your potential, and be proud of what you do.
stuff we'll trust you with
Serious ambition required. Bring your passion and get ready for an exciting opportunity. Here are the details:
- Provide management support that will build internal capacity
- Assist with the planning and development of a wide variety of impactful projects
- Effectively coordinate and manage multiple projects from initiation to completion
- Work closely with clients and funders to ensure that the scope, direction, and budget of each project are met
- Organize, lead, and participate in meetings to exchange information on projects, communicate key project goals with employees at CES, and other tasks
- Design, coordinate, implement, and review community surveys and studies
- Devise creative and effective procedures to enhance efficiency for the company as a whole
You will be given a wide variety of tasks that will keep you on your toes and maximize your abilities. While this is your “role” we do not want to box you into a position. There will be plenty of opportunities to carve out a niche where you can play an important part in our company’s success.
what we're looking for
So, what does it take to succeed in this role? We’re looking for an ambitious individual who can combine self-motivation with impressive organizational skills. You will also require the following:
- A strong work ethic and enthusiasm for challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can support successful, influential projects and build strong client relations
- Initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to complete tasks within defined timelines
- Key personal management skills, including accountability, adaptability, problem solving, and a high stress tolerance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic financial management skills would be an asset
- Familiar with project management software, such as Monday.com, would be an asset
- You are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
what we're looking for
How we will support you
Okay. You’ve got all the attributes that could make you a star employee. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive compensation
- Serious growth potential within our company
- Fast-paced, enjoyable, and fun work environment
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits (for full-time employees following probationary period)
- Travel opportunities
This is more than your average entry-level role. You can set the bar for your own success and explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter that includes the subject line titled: "CES Application: [your full name]" to email@example.com.
April 25, 2021
Thunder Bay, ON
Yes Travel Required
1 Position(s) Remaining
we even do benefits differently
Medical, dental, and vision are just the start. You will find peace of mind with our comprehensive health benefits package.
IT'S ALL ABOUT DEVELOPMENT
We’ve ditched old school performance reviews for a tailored approach to career health that includes training and development for better career skills.
Kick back with paid time off. We want you to have flexibility, convenience, and control over how you recharge.